We are always on the look-out for passionate and self-motivated people to join our small and growing team. Primary requirements are quantitative aptitude (BE/BTech, MTech or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics), good academic background, and ability and interest in mathematical programming and data analysis.
At AlgoAnalytics our employees get the opportunity to learn predictive analytics and machine learning and its implementations in a variety of fascinating and challenging areas including Finance, Mathematics and Statistics and Computer Science. As a result, requirements will often change, and systems will need to adapt fast to these changing requirements. We are a growing start-up and work in a very dynamic setting. Our remuneration is fiercely performance based and on par or better than with Industry Standards.
Openings @ AlgoAnalytics
Location : Pune
AlgoAnalytics is looking for a Senior Data Scientist who has the passion for hardcore ML and AI work. Minimum 3 years of experience in AI/MI including Deep Learning is required. Deep understanding & proficiency in developing Deep Learning models will be an added advantage. The candidate is expected to manage multiple data science projects from technical as well delivery perspective.
Role and Responsibility :
Transform business problems into data problems and identify relevant and meaningful solutions
- Prepare proposals for client projects: detailed description about technical aspects of the proposals such as approaches/algorithms to be tried out as a solution, describing input/output interfaces, tools and technologies to be used/explored, efforts estimation, etc.
- Attending client calls in the initial phase of the projects: to understand the problem and discuss approaches, data availability, issues/questions from our side, etc.
- Creating PPTs (e.g. to include technical contents)
- Designing a solution (for internal or client projects) from technology and algorithm perspective
Research and build machine-learning models
- Understanding and implementing recent research work/papers in deep learning
- Contribute to the development of research that is based on key insights and findings from the studies
Project management (both client-facing as well as team-facing)
- Troubleshooting for any project (related to machine learning / programming / technology) whenever required
- Identifying resources for various tasks like mentoring, hiring, initiatives, tech support, project management, skill management, etc.
- Provide guidance and training to team members and less experienced data scientists
- Participate in management level efforts if and when required
• 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning
• Bachelors/Masters in Computer Engineering/Science.
• Bachelors/Masters in Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics with sound knowledge of programming and computer concepts.
- Strong Python/ programming skills
- Good conceptual understanding of Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Natural Language Processing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to manage team, meet project deadlines and interface with clients.
- Should be able to work across different domains and quickly ramp up the business processes & flows & translate business problems into the data solutions
If you have the above skills, desire to keep learning, and would like to grow in a dynamic environment, drop your cv to email@example.com