We are always on the look-out for passionate and self-motivated people to join our small and growing team. Primary requirements are quantitative aptitude (BE/BTech, MTech or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics), good academic background, and ability and interest in mathematical programming and data analysis.
At AlgoAnalytics our employees get the opportunity to learn predictive analytics and machine learning and its implementations in a variety of fascinating and challenging areas including Finance, Mathematics and Statistics and Computer Science. As a result, requirements will often change, and systems will need to adapt fast to these changing requirements. We are a growing start-up and work in a very dynamic setting. Our remuneration is fiercely performance based and on par or better than with Industry Standards.
Internships: We do accept internships only if they are for 4 months or more. If your curriculum includes a semester or more of industrial interaction, you can apply for internship. We do have a test followed by an interview for interns.
Those seeking summer internships of 2 months/8 weeks, please do not apply or send enquiries.
Openings @ Algo Analytics
Senior Data Scientist
Here is an opportunity for Senior Data Scientists to work in a fast paced environment to develop innovative products as well as engage in the service side in the BFSI and Retail domains
We already have some product ideas with Machine Learning as a backbone which are being incubated as we write for this position.
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and skilled software developers especially those skilled in their craft and devoted to using their abilities to take the "bubbling" ideas to new heights.
Experience Required 3-4 years of "relevant" experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, AI
- Use statistics, NLP and machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
- Engage and drive innovation across teams to drive real-time model experiments, implementations and new feature creations
- Automate and optimize key processes
- Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Engage with client and their requirements
- Implement research papers on real-time problems, continuously improving worked on models
So if you wish for that dynamic career of always being on the go and yet manage to keep that work-life balance, then e-dash off your resume to email@example.com
Big Data Engineer
If you are fascinated with data, then here is an opportunity just waiting for you!
You will work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of huge sets of data. The primary focus will be on exploring various big data tools, choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating existing solutions on big data platform whenever required.
Role: You will be the the main go-to person for all issues related to big data technologies. You will work with and guide teams on aspects related to big data platforms.
- Setting up and maintaining big data infrastructure
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Implementing ETL process for existing projects where importing of data from various data sources is required
- Designing and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Working with teams to implement solutions, help troubleshooting, and/or moving existing projects on big data platforms
Skills Required :
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Management of Hadoop cluster, with all included services
- Ability to solve any ongoing issues with operating the cluster
- Proficiency with Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS along with Python language
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume
- Experience with Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks distributions
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O
Hands on experience in linux environment with strong coding skills and fundamentals in data structures
Qualification : Computer Science and added advantage with Masters in Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics.
Experience : 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Key Skills : Python, Hadoop Stack, Scripting, Databases
What we offer : A niche analytics firm with flat hierarchy offering an opportunity to work at high end of analytics value chain
Remuneration consists of fixed Salary plus Bonus that is in line with industry standards.
Please send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org