We are always on the look-out for passionate and self-motivated people to join our small and growing team. Primary requirements are quantitative aptitude (BE/BTech, MTech or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics), good academic background, and ability and interest in mathematical programming and data analysis.
At AlgoAnalytics our employees get the opportunity to learn predictive analytics and machine learning and its implementations in a variety of fascinating and challenging areas including Finance, Mathematics and Statistics and Computer Science. As a result, requirements will often change, and systems will need to adapt fast to these changing requirements. We are a growing start-up and work in a very dynamic setting. Our remuneration is fiercely performance based and on par or better than with Industry Standards.
Openings @ Algo Analytics
Senior Data Scientist
Location: Pune or Bangalore
Here is an opportunity for Senior Data Scientists to work in a fast paced environment to develop innovative products as well as engage in the service side in the BFSI and Retail domains
We already have some product ideas with Machine Learning as a backbone which are being incubated as we write for this position.
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and skilled software developers especially those skilled in their craft and devoted to using their abilities to take the "bubbling" ideas to new heights.
Experience Required 3-4 years of "relevant" experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, AI
- Use statistics, NLP and machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
- Engage and drive innovation across teams to drive real-time model experiments, implementations and new feature creations
- Automate and optimize key processes
- Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
So if you wish for that dynamic career of always being on the go and yet manage to keep that work-life balance, then e-dash off your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Data Developer
Skills Required :
- Mandatory Skills:Python, Hadoop Stack, Scripting, Databases
- Hadoop Stack: Map-Reduce, Hive/Tez, Spark
- Data bases: RDBMS, NoSql Database any of (Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience in configuring Hadoop and Spark cluster
- Experience bringing prototypes to production on Hadoop or NoSQL platforms
- Strong knowledge of Spark with Python
Hands on experience in linux environment with strong coding skills and fundamentals in data structures
Role: The person will be the main go-to person for all issues related to big data technologies. He will work with and guide teams on aspects related to big data platforms.
- Setup and maintenance of all big data infrastructure
- Work with teams helping them move existing projects onto big data platforms
- Work with teams to implement solutions on these platforms
- Working with teams to help troubleshoot problems related to the tools
- Work with architects and provide inputs and feedback on big data technologies to be used
Qualification : Computer Science and added advantage with Masters in Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics.
Experience : 2-4 years of relevant experience.
Key Skills : Python, Hadoop Stack, Scripting, Databases
What we offer : A niche analytics firm with flat hierarchy offering an opportunity to work at high end of analytics value chain
Remuneration consists of fixed Salary plus Bonus that is in line with industry standards.